Are you looking to work for a company where your contribution has a direct positive impact on global climate change? And help people to save money on their everyday lives?
We are looking for an exceptionally creative and ambitious colleague to join our passionate and professional marketing team.
If you consider yourself to be a natural talent in written and visual content creation, and cannot wait to roll up your sleeves and take to the driver’s seat, you may just be the one we are looking for.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Developing and implementing the marketing communications plan for our French market to build brand awareness
- Creating SEO optimized content for our website and producing social media content for our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channels
- Developing and executing a media and PR plan to increase the visibility of the eFlexFuel brand
- Designing and implementing digital media campaigns, including social media advertising and email marketing
- Analyzing and reporting performance results
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Proven marketing communications experience of 5+ years
- Excellent writing, proof reading and editing skills in French. Fluency in English is required to be able to communicate with the global team
- Unlimited creativity and an exceptionally open mind to be able to work with an international team
- Good working proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and MailChimp
- Excellent self-management skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced growth company environment
- A strong desire to develop a deeper understanding of our business and markets
- High level teamworking skills
- Genuine interest in cars
What We Offer
- An energetic and supportive work culture with a can-do attitude
- A fast paced and international working environment
- Personal onboarding
We're surrounded by an awesome culture at eFlexFuel that you will love to be a part of if you're creative, ambitious, and like to have fun.
We hire exceptionally talented people and give them the space they need to excel.
We more than doubled in size and revenue in 2022 and our goal is to do, at least, the same again in 2023.
Location: Lyon, Paris or Marseille preferred